The term ‘Roller Chain Supply' or ‘us' or ‘we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1409 N. K Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104. The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Free FedEx ground shipping offer does not include orders containing any metal products, such as sheaves, pulleys, bearings, bushings, and/or etc...
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Roller Chain Supply's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the U.S.
- Roller Chain Supply is not responsible for any lost and/or stolen merchandise while in transit. The Buyer owns the merchandise while in transit and must be responsible for filing any and/or all freight claims associated with any loss.
- The Buyer is responsible for all taxes, customs, and/or brokerage charges.
- By making a purchase or creating an account, you are authorizing Roller Chain Supply to add your email to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time from this list by following the instructions enclosed in the email.
- Gates products cannot be directly exported from Gates. They will be shipped from Roller Supply once they have been received in our warehouse.
- Roller Chain Supply reserves the right to make carrier changes on any order.